Sunday, April 1, 2012

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies tasted good, but they were a little crunchy for my liking. The centers were still chewy, so if you like that kind of crunchy outside, chewy inside cookie, then this one's for you!

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm going to do something a little different today. Usually, I take an old recipe or two, make some changes, and then come up with my own version.

For this cookie, I didn't change a thing from the original recipe. I found it on two different websites: The Curvy Carrot and How Sweet It Is. The second site claims the cookies are supposed to be chewy, so maybe I simply left mine in the oven a tad too long.

Nonetheless, since I didn't make any changes, simply click on the link to either website if you want the recipe. I'll be a kind blogger and throw some traffic their way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment