Monday, July 16, 2012

Guest Blogger for Pistachio Cheesecake

Saturday night I had dinner at a friend's house. He made a delicious dessert that he has promised me a copy of the recipe. So far the recipe has not arrived in my email, so you'll need to simply enjoy the photos for now.

In the meantime, anyone else want to be a guest blogger? Got a recipe to share? Drop me a line, and we'll arrange a date for you to share your recipe and photo(s)!

Pistachio Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce

First, he made the pistachio cheesecake. (This was prepared before dinner.)


Then he made fresh whipped cream.

Then he made a swirl of caramel sauce on the plate, placed a square of the cheesecake on top, and garnished with the whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries.

I should note there was also a "guest camera" for this blog post (since I did not have a camera with me) and a "guest photographer" (since another party-goer actually took some of the photos). This blog post was definitely a group effort. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment