Monday, March 4, 2013

The End of a Blog

Hello, all. And by "all" I mean the four of you who have been following me. :)

I've enjoyed sharing my baking adventures with you, but I'm afraid I no longer have the time to post about them. It's been a fun few years. I share with you one last baking adventure.

Red Velvet Cupcakes 
with Cream Cheese Icing

This was a super simple one. I used the Duncan Hines red velvet cake mix. (For my money, there's no better cake mix than Duncan Hines. They can feel free to contact me for promotional purposes anytime.)

The icing is the same I used on my sister-in-law's carrot cake a few years ago. You can find it here.

If you want to follow my writing adventures, you can find me on my author website: www.ajcattapan.com. On this site, I review children's book, share grammar topics from my classroom, and discuss writing in general. Maybe every once in a while, I'll even be tempted to post about baking. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to keep up with your other blog. We should get together again for blog talk soon!

    I've enjoyed being one of your followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sorry to hear that, but I am amazed how you kept adding recipes all the time! Wishing you happy baking blog or no blog.

    ReplyDelete